Saturday, January 9, 2010

6 years!!!



who knew that working together at Borders, in Oxnard, CA
would end up with us being married on january 9th , 2004?
not me...
Happy Anniversary, Matthew...I LOVE you!!!



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
and, for those of you that don't know...
we are in the midst of our annibirthday week...
matt's bday 1/5...anniversary 1/9...my bday 1/12...
but...
on monday 1/11...i will be in the hospital having neck surgery...
so, most likely, my bday will be spent in the hospital...
(though i may be able to come home that day, depending)
so, whilst you don't have to write them here...
please send some good thoughts, vibes, and/or prayers my way...
i sure would appreciate it...
thank you...xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails