Friday, February 12, 2010

news full of awesome...

yesterday, as some of you know,
was my post op doctor appt.

xrays...check
c5-c6/7 disks gone...check
bone graft healing...check
titanium plate in place...check
screws holding my neck together...check
regaining range of motion...check
regaining feeling in arm and hand...check
progressing at a steady healing rate...check!

fun toys to play with in exam room...check



thankfully, the doctor said everything is healing nicely
and i can slowly start reintegrating things from
my usual routine. i still can't lift a lot or do a lot
of head turning...
and driving...well...
it's something i'm going to have to work on.
not my actual driving...
but my ability to turn and look whilst driving.

so, next week, i plan to start sewing again...(yay!)
but on a much more limited scale.
i have to build myself back up
to being able to sit at my sewing machine for hours.

i hope to have the BuNnY MoNsTeRz shop
open again in march...
i'll keep you updated...



have a wonderful friday and a stellar weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Keri, this is such wonderful news! You have been very much in my thoughts these past months and I just knew you would come through this horrible ordeal with your wit and enthusiasm intact. I am so, so, so happy!
    Keep healing lovely girl and I can't wait to see what bursts forth from these months of creative suppression!
    Lots of love and hugs xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorell, i adore you.
    thanks so much...
    i feel as though i've been out of touch for so long .
    and i am looking forward to getting these BuNnY MoNsTeRz
    out of my head and into reality.

    thanks again...
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails