Monday, October 31, 2011

HaPPy HaLLoWeEn!!!

i know i sound like a broken record...
but i really do have the best friends.
this series of photos was taken by my dear (and VERY awesome) friend, todd.

i can't even put into words how elated i was to see these!!!
all of those BuNnY MoNsTeRz are his <3
he has supported me from the humble beginnings of the bunnyz & myself.


to todd...
you made me giggle and even tear up a bit.
thank you from the bottom of my BuNnY MoNsTeR makin' heart.
xox

























and to the rest of you...
i guess it's now obvious that i'm back from vacation...=]
still trying to unpack & resettle, but getting there.

have a happy & safe halloween!


xox. keri & the spooky, trick or treatin', candy eatin' BuNnY MoNsTeRz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails