Monday, August 24, 2009

hello again...

happy MoNsTeR MoNdAy!!!

and say hello to Beck the BuNnY MoNsTeR and Beth...
(who will be taking Beck to Paris in a couple of weeks!)



the hubby asked me the other day...
"does it bother you,
that the BuNnY MoNsTeRz travel more than you do?"

and i had never really stopped to think about it before.
but then i thought about all the people that write to me
and send me pix of them and/or their BuNnY MoNsTeRz in
far away places...on vacation...going places i'd like to be.
and then i shake my head.
no, it doesn't bother me...
i live vicariously...and besides...all the people buying
BuNnY MoNsTeRz are the ones helping me save up for
vacations to far away places...
so thank you!
keep sending the pictures and the emails!!!

i LOVE them...
and someday...i hope to get them all in a book!


have a magnificent monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails