Tuesday, November 3, 2009

somedays...

when you just can't find anything to laugh at...
click here...

REGRETSY


you'll find things that make your jaw drop...
things that make you giggle...
things that may make you question your place in the world...
and yes, friends...
you will most definitely find things that offend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

update from my little corner of the world...
still loaded up on pain meds and etc...
and now trying to patiently wait out
my URGENT order from my doctors (yes, plural)
to the neurologist that i am waiting to hear from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
thankfully, this weekend...(that includes friday)
one of the best things that could possibly happen to me
right now, will happen...
2 of my favorite people in the universe will be arriving
in maine from california to spend a bit of time with me.
i love them immensely and i fear the giggles they may bring
may hurt a little...but laughter heals, right?
hurry up friday...hurry up...

3 comments:

  1. Still thinking of you Keri and hope you hear from your neurologist soon.
    So glad you have much loved friends coming to visit.....it may be a cliche, but laughter really is the best medicine....so I hope you get lots of it! Speaking of which, that link to 'regretsy' is just about the funniest thing I've ever encountered on the internet....oh my god!.....tears were streaming down my face! Thankyou so much for posting that....it's got my day off to a great start!
    Sending lots of love and hugs and healing your way my friend xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much Lorell...
    you are loved dearly.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you will be a laughing much this weekend. I will make sure that those are laughter tears. Hell i know that as long as I make Jovi laugh all is ok. Of course she laughs more AT me then WITH me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails