i am forever involved in way too many projects at once.
this week, i have finished several things and am working on...
- 2 crocheted stockings
- a pile of winter/holiday BuNnY MoNsTeRz (15 to be exact)
- 3rd pair of crocheted fingerless mitts
- 24 BuNnY MoNsTeRz ornaments (which i am about 1/3 of the way done with)
- blocks for a tie quilt
- a knit cable scarf (which i am about ready to frog)
- 3 different embroidery projects
- a crocheted sock monkey baby blanket & matching hat
and these don't even include the list of christmas gifts i need to start.
but i can't say i'm bored.
speaking of all of these things...
someone asked me awhile back about doing some time lapse vids
of the BuNnY MoNsTeRz in the making... or some tutorials.
well, i have decided that at some point...
i am definitely going to do this.
if i can only remember to take pix of things along the way, all will be well.
and now...off to do one or more of these projects in hopes of gaining some
ground on my completed list so i can add more to the to do list...
this pic is of the stocking i completed last year ...
the other 2 that i'm working on will complete stockings for our little family of 3.
of course munki thinks i should make one each for olive, lucy, ichabod, kisu and yoshi.
so, it's obviously time to teach munki how to crochet more than a chain...=]
have a lovely day!!!