Monday, May 18, 2009

HaPpY MoNsTeR MoNdAy!!!

phidget went to the beach with us over the weekend...
and instead of getting a nice shot of the beach...
i got this.
thankfully we love phidget.

wherever i go...

~*~
this morning i woke up to 2 new orders.
one being my last breast cancer awareness BuNnY...
the woman that bought her is a 28 year survivor!
that made my morning.
1/2 of the purchase price goes straight to
susan g. komen for the cure...
so thank you, nancy!



~*~
and thank you to my dear friend Todd for posting these...
(which is how i got those 2 orders !!!)












i have met and made friends with some of the most
wonderful people through the BuNnY MoNsTeRz...
who would have thought?

i love you all.
seriously...
sometimes the pictures you take...
or the person/people you tell...
sends someone else my way...
and i thank you from the bottom of my heart.
i thank you for supporting me in doing something
that i love so very much...
and for helping me be able to give back as well!!!
words aren't enough...
even so...thank you.

~*~
have an amazing monday...
and do something lovely for yourself and someone else...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails