Thursday, May 14, 2009

my oh my...

it's ThUrSdAy.
what does that mean?
well...over here at the BuNnY MoNsTeRz blog...
it means top 3 thursday.
and though there was only one previously,
you guys chose to email me in participation.
the whole point in doing it, is to have you participate here.
c'mon...play along...right here.
no more email with your top 3s...
the last top 3 thursday
sent more than 30 emails to my inbox...
and i didn't forget about all of those wonderful movies y'all listed...
these answers are not set in stone (mine or yours)
and i promise you, yes promise...
not to hold you to a binding agreement regarding them.

go ahead...put on your brave face...
and hit the comment button.
you can do it.

as for today's top 3...
i am choosing songs.
though, let me preface with this...
my song/musical choices and tastes change daily.
(apart from certain stuff)
so, my answers are my top 3 songs (not bands) for this week...
in no particular order...
here we go...

Kings of Leon ~ Soft (a naughty little song)

i LOVE caleb followill's vocals...
and am quite addicted to kings of leon in general...
(definitely not just this week...more like since 1st listen in 2006)

The Black Keys ~ Your Touch

another love, is anything black keys.
i've enjoyed them since the rubber factory (2004)
but have only in the last year really fallen in love.

Cage the Elephant ~ Ain't No Rest for the Wicked

who said that nothing good
ever came out of christian hippy communes?


so there you have it...
my top 3 most listened to and loved this this week...
you can always check out my eclectic array of musical musings
on blip.fm...(the link is in the sidebar)
because, whilst these 3 have been my top 3 this week...
there is also katy perry (love her)...
ladyhawke...(my delirium has been in my head for days)
new young pony club...travis...foo fighters...tori amos...
and the list is neverending and always changing.
what can i say...i love music.
different styles, vocals, lyrics all inspire different things.
and i need constant inspiration and musical stimuli.

by the way...
did you see katy perry on american idol last night?
hawt.
and as always...go adam go! love you and thank you!!!
and as i was flipping between american idol and lost...
i was also viewing ustream with AK for the ding dong ditch
in hotlanta...what? weren't you multitasking too?
if not and you need to catch up...


go ahead, your turn...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails